A note to readers (if any)

First, thanks to Jenny for encouraging me to get this running again.

I'll have a new batch of students in two weeks, and I plan on insisting that they follow this blog. I'll sometimes post things very pertinent to their classwork, just to make sure they're paying attention.

But to those of you already following: any suggestions? Anything I can do to make it more readable or interesting? Any technical tips that I should already know but don't? I'd love to hear from you, either as a comment here or an email. Or even a Facebook message.

Thanks!
Benjamin

2 comments:

Jenny Kutner said...

too bad none of us live in New York: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zf63U1Rk0w&feature=player_embedded

Unknown said...

Yes! I've seen that this is coming, but I hadn't seen the trailer yet. I'll be, um, getting it on DVD later?